Monday 26 August 2013

Green juice for lunch

I can't believe how much the juice from breakfast filled me up.  It's lunch time now and I have to say I'm hungry but not starving.  I just hope the green juice fills me up and doesn't leave me too hungry before dinner.

I'm feeling really positive about this diet because I'm getting so many vitamins and nutrients during the day with the juices and I have my evening meal to look forward to!

My lunch time juice was made up of Kale, Spinach, Romaine Lettuce, Celery, Cucumber and apple.  And the verdict is......... it's not that bad!!  I'm not going to lie and say it was yummy but it is okay.  I think it's something I can stick to, especially once I see the weight coming off.

It's also good to note that juicing is not just for weight loss.  You can make up these nutritious juices as a way of getting the goodness without having to eat all the veg.  when you think of it if someone put a plate in front of you filled with raw veg and told you to tuck in, would you??

Go on try it yourself for a few days and see if you can feel the benefits...

Talk soon,
Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment