Monday 26 August 2013

My juicy breakfast!!

So here it is, day 1 of my juicing diet.  I'm starting my day with an orange coloured juice which consists of 5 carrots, 2 Apples and a lemon.  I have to say this one is actually quite nice! I never thought I'd drink carrot juice but with the fruit added its nice and sweet.

For lunch today I'm going to have a green juice as its important that the diet is mainly made up with green vegetables.  You can also add some fruit for sweetness so long as the ratio is 80% vegetables 20% fruit.  I'm not going to have juice for dinner as I find it a bit extreme an the chances of me sticking to it are slim with no food.  I think with juicing all day and having a healthy dinner the weight will shift. Also, the good thing about this is you can have as much green juice as you need to feel full so hunger shouldn't be a problem

For the first few days ill post a few times a day to give a good breakdown of what I'm doing and what ingredients I'm using in case anyone wants to follow.  I'll probably cut it down to maybe one post a day as I don't want things to get boring!

I'll also report on any weight loss and when I start my exercise later in the week ill let you know how it mixes with the juice diet.  I'm going to give my body a few days to get use to having less food before I add exercise into the mix.

Talk to you soon,
Nikki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment